(Duplex Spruce, Duplex Jack Pine)
Smoky Mountain Cottages
This lovely rustic cabin in Townsend, TN offers two separate sleeping areas each with its own private bath with a large garden tub and connected by an adjoining door. Separate entrances are connected by a front porch. It’s perfect for pairs of couples who want to rent the whole cabin or single couples to rent just one side. The Spruce side consists of 1 King-sized Bed and can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests. The Jack Pine side contains 2 Double Beds to accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. With no hot tub or fireplace, the Evergreen Cottage is an affordable offering for budget travelers looking for Smoky Mountain cottages. It is conveniently located next to Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro.
*Both duplexes are pet-free accommodations
- 1 King-Sized Bed on Spruce Side/2 Double Beds on Jack Pine Side
- Digital Flat Screen TVs on each side.
- Microwave and Mini-Fridge on each side.
- In-Room Apple Valley Locally Roasted Coffee on each side.
- Access to 2 Miles of Trails
- Adjoining Door can connect sides when the whole cabin is rented or remained locked when renting one side only.
Enjoy your stay at Dancing Bear Cabins located on the peaceful side of the Smoky Mountains.